- Pros have been doing it for years, and now you can too. Sous vide (pronounced sue-veed) is a cooking technique that utilizes highly precise temperature control in a circulating bath of water to deliver consistent, edge-to-edge perfect results, with virtually no risk of overcooking your food.
- Our best-seller, only better. The first Anova Precision Cooker launched in 2014 and started a home-cooking revolution — bringing sous vide to the masses and making Anova a household name in the process. This third generation of our flagship sous vide circulator adds key improvements, making perfect results easier to achieve than ever before. What’s different: 1) We upgraded to use dual band WiFi for improved connectivity. 2) A two-line touch screen display allows you to quickly view time and temperature.
- Cook, browse recipes, and monitor your meals remotely via your mobile device. Whether you’re seeking inspiration for your next ambitious weekend meal, or just want to make an easy weeknight dinner — do it from anywhere via the connected Anova App.
- The adjustable clamp makes it an ideal fit on nearly any pot that is deep enough to meet the minimum water depth requirements. A removable stainless steel skirt on the cooker’s lower half makes it easy as a twist of the wrist to detach and clean the skirt either by hand or in the dishwasher.
- With 1100 Watts of power and a flow rate of 8 Liters/min, the Anova Precision Cooker 3.0 has the power to get to your desired temperature quick, and is a perfect tool for big batch cooks.
Specification: Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker 3.0 (WiFi), 1100 Watts